Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Finished Afghan

I got home from work last night and just had to add a bit of fringe on the afghan.  I think it turned out quite nicely, in fact, better than I thought it would.  It even looks nice on the "wrong" side.  I folded it over so you can see.  I only had to rip it out twice for the obviously glaring mistakes (no more than four rows, fortunately).  I did find two other spots where I made a mistake but they are not noticeable so I left them.

So now all I have to do is put it in the dryer to try and "dehair" it before I mail it off.  I guess that's what happens when you have two dogs and a very hairy cat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tina it turned out just beautiful, I can't believe how fast you can finish these projects!! I told you I have 2 'to do' blankets next to me, I am happy if I do TWO rows a night! Perhaps these will be going to college blankets at this rate!!