Wednesday, June 11, 2008

White Wooly Worms

Just joking! It's not a big white wooly worm. Another lamb has lost its tail and I couldn't resist posting the picture because someone specifically told me not to! Ha ha!

This time the tail came off lamb #1. In my mind I've been calling him Big Boy, since he is the biggest lamb so far, and not because he was the first. He's the biggest because his mom is bigger than the other moms, with the exception of Jamie, who has yet to lamb. And Jamie is 3of4's mom, who is the mom of Big Boy. Are you following?

Anyhow, I did notice Jamie's udder seems to be a tad fuller than the last time I looked, so something is finally happening with her. Of course it could still be a couple of weeks...

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Funny you should make this post. I was actually hoping you would show this because I wondered what they looked like after a recent post about the first one falling off.....Is that wrong?

Anonymous said...

OK, it was not to gross, and their cute little po-po's are pretty sweet looking without it!!
Patti