Saturday, February 14, 2009

One Day To Due Date

Here's the back end of Francine, the day before her projected due date. Compare this to the picture from Wednesday's post. To me it's noticeably fuller!

We also picked up our rototiller yesterday. We just have to attach the handles. The box was pretty much a wreck when it came in and there are no instructions. They probably fell out of the box. I'm sure it won't be hard to figure out and if I need to I can most likely go on line to print out a copy. Our weather is supposed to hold nicely for the weekend so maybe I'll get some rototilling done if I don't get sidetracked with something else!

I hope I have good news for you (with pics) tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holey cow, er, sheep! Yes, she looks much fuller. Any day now?
mt