Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mountain Wild Flowers

The bad news is I couldn't find the cord that connects my computer to the camera to download the photos that way.  The good news is I figured out a way to still do it by connecting the computer to the printer and putting the SD card into the printer.  So I guess that's the way I'll get the photos on here until I either find the other cord, or I get a new computer (!).  Can you hear me laughing??

Anyway, not long ago Hubby went to cut a load of wood and fortunately took the camera with him.  He found the forest full of wild flowers.















I think this is my favorite shot. 

Now that I can get the pictures on the computer again I'll have to start catching up on my blog!

Have a great day today.  ☺

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow!! Who knew that Bill has the photographer gene? Great pics!
Can't wait to see the chicken coops!
K

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers and hope they will still be there later this year!
Mt