Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Unabashed Request


I have a favor to ask everyone who stops by. I entered a picture of my cat, Kneadermeier, in a "cutest cat" contest and now I need you all to vote for her picture. It's at www.wozog.com . It's a "head to head" contest going in several rounds so I'd appreciate it if you could see it all the way through. The first round ends on February 20th.

The "grand prize" is $32. Leave me a comment that you voted for Kneadermeier and when she wins I'll share it with you. Well, not really, kitty needs cat food. But leave a comment anyway!

THANKS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kneadermeier’s photo has my vote. Hmmm, the photo you have posted in your blog is easier to see than the one at the web site. Is there a way to switch so folk can have a better looksee of her. She IS adorable. Love, M

Anonymous said...

Uh oh -- poor grammar. I meant to write: Is there a way to switch the photos so that folks can have a better view of her?

Sorry about that in the first comment. Kneadermeier is STILL adorable. Love, M

Anonymous said...

THis is a very cute picture. Your dog's tail is covering your cats cute face. Next round you can switch pictures. Remember the thumb.

carddesignrr said...


Treat Your Pets Like Royalty with Custom-Made Masterpieces.

Most pet owners would consider their adored furry friends part of the family, and some might even treat their animals like royalty. superfast2017 is a pet portrait creator that allows you to transpose photos of your pet’s head onto the body of a classic portrait painting to create a custom masterpiece.

Get a pet portrait of your best buddy or give it as a unique gift! I've completed countless pet portraits from pet memorials to funny gifts of all occasions. I love capturing the pet's personality and will work with you until it's perfect!

Custom Pet Portrait Design Service
Don't Wait to see your Beloved Pet in a Adorable Masterpiece.
Upload your pet picture here get Renaissance custom pet portrait