Monday, July 7, 2008

An Award

Robbyn of The Back Forty was given this award, the Arte Y Pico. It is given to blogs which demonstrate creativity, design, interesting material, and contributing to the blogging community. If you are familiar with The Back Forty then you know the amount of research and information Robbyn passes on through her blog.

The Arte Y Pico is supposed to be passed on to five more bloggers. Robbyn has inexplicitely decided to pass it on to me. I don't think I'm deserving of this award but read here why Robynn seems to think so. She makes me sound positively brilliant!

I hope no one gets upset that I'm not "passing it on". I'm just not ready for this kind of responsibility.

But thanks for the humongous compliment!

2 comments:

Robbyn said...

Oh, no...didn't mean to bring on a life crisis! ;-) Yes, you're quite deserving...I chose folks whose lives I admire for the specific things stated in the award description, and you fit the bill. But I understand how hard it is to narrow it down to five folks to hand it off to...so many wonderful and talented folks here in our online homestead family :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
What wonderful things she said about you, and so true!!
Patti