Friday, September 12, 2008

Princess

It's the end of the week and time for some baby pictures. Here's our Sweetie wearing a onsie that says "I make being a Princess look easy!" How true. It's obvious she was enjoying having the Grandmarazzi around that day.
And every Princess must have nailpolish that matches her outfit.

On Wednesday I started a Photography class that will be every other week for a total of six hours. My main goal is to learn how to use the manual settings on my camera; the ASA (ISO), shutter speed, and aperture (f-stop). I think some of it is starting to sink in. Our assignment before the next class is to take about 15 pictures. The first picture was to be an outdoor portrait (and fill the frame!). The picture below was one of the first homework pictures I took totally on manual using one of my most favorite subjects.

I was invited to go with my friend to her beach cottage in Cambria this weekend and we are making a long weekend of it, leaving this morning and returning Monday afternoon. I'm looking forward to that and working on my photography homework assignments.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and I'll see you back on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will no doubt Ace your class. You photographs are superb!

Bon Voyage!

Die Prinzessin wartet auf ihre Oma/Großmutter! = The princess is waiting for her grandmother!

Love, M

Anonymous said...

Wow is she getting big, how beautiful and what a smile!!!
Hope you have fun and RELAX!!
Patti