Monday, January 26, 2009

Back From Cambria

I returned from my "mini vacation" in Cambria on Friday. We ended up staying one day longer than we had originally planned. It sure is nice to get out of town every once in a while. I did feel a little guilty about making my guys feed my animals for me while I was gone. Just a little.

Vicki and I didn't really do a whole lot on this trip. Cambria has some really nice walking paths and we took advantage of those. On one of the trails you are allowed to let your dogs off leash. We went there one day and several other people were out with their dogs. I secretly thought it was funny that all the dogs seemed to want to go with us and ignored their owners until we told them to go on back.

On our last night we went out to dinner and had a lot of fun, especially overhearing an older couple who were apparently on a first date. It was very amusing to hear this woman telling her date how special she was. She wove quite the tale about her coast to coast travels and how important she thought she was! Anyway, when we came home and pulled into the driveway this is what we saw. (Click on the picture to see an enlargement. What's interesting about them is their eyes are all glowing a different color!)I went out and tried to get a better picture but I didn't bring my tripod with me. I didn't want to get too close and scare them off so I thought this would have to do.

I managed to get my ABC Baby Blanket finished while I was in Cambria. I'll show that tomorrow. I've noticed that if I put too many pictures in one post they won't enlarge when you click on them and I want you to be able to see that first picture here.

So that's it for this post. I know, I know, my life is so very unexciting, unlike the lady from dinner! I just wish you could have heard her. I have to laugh just thinking about it now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you put a title on your deer picture. At first view they looked like owls or cats.
mt

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!