Wednesday, December 2, 2009

No News Is Good News

I guess. Doesn't do much good for the old blog though.

Tomorrow evening is the Christmas Parade which Gus and I will be a part of. We will be riding on one of the Hoffmann Hospice floats with some of the other Hoffman Hounds. I've never been a fan of parades but I did work them (doing the traffic control/crowd control thing). The only reason I volunteered to work them was for the overtime I would make. And I rarely took the $$, just the time so I could have extra time off. Go figure. Working overtime to get extra time off. So how did I get roped into actually riding on a float?

Anyway, I'll try to remember to bring my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But what a wonderful cause you two work for!!!
Just a reminder, don't forget your Aspic recipe :0)
Patti