Friday, January 15, 2010

A Star In The Making

Okay, I am just a little technologically challenged, I admit. I wanted to post a You Tube video here but I think the reason I can't is because it's a television commercial and there are some sort of rules that say I can't unless I'm the creator, which obviously I'm not. So in lieu of posting the video here I will give you the link.

This is a commercial made for a local restaurant. It was made by a neighbor and friend of Carli's and the company he works with. He is the one in the red shirt. Pay close attention to the baby in the arms of the girl at the very end. That is my little star in the making! BTW that girl is not Carli.

Click here to go to the video!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! I knew we should have gotten her autograph while we were there! Cute!

LC

Anonymous said...

Ok, try again with smaller words for those that
are REALLY challenged! I clicked and it just took
me to You Tube, but nothing loaded? I tried typing in a couple of key words and nothing??
Patti

tina f. said...

OK. Are you getting the video at all? Normally it starts by itself, but if it doesn't there should be a bar at the bottom of the picture and on the far left side is a box and next to the box is a big long line. If the video is loading the box will have two straight lines. If it's not it should be a triangle. Click the triangle to make the video start. If that doesn't work let me know and I'll try something else.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!