Monday, January 3, 2011

I Want To See This

While we drive around the different areas of the county we occasionally come across properties for sale that have the flyer boxes out front. I like to stop and get one to see how much property there is and what the prices are.

Here's a flyer I picked up that was in front of a nice little farmhouse. The house was a little close to the road and after looking at the flyer I realized the road split the property. Then I saw the price. Just a little out of our price range! (Click on the picture to enlarge.)
Even though it's not in our price range I'm seriously thinking of making an appointment just to see this:
Sounds intriguing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had to look up both Calapoola & Oakland, OR, perhaps you could be the "caretakers" for the property!! Yep, a bit pricey, but it did have a panty room! So its got that going for it!
Hope you are both feeling good and spirits are up!
Patti

~M~ said...

Oh, wow! Thanks for the chuckle!

~M~

Anonymous said...

I want to see that too!

You should have been an editor,T.F. Thanks for the laugh of the day.

Love, M