We started working on the area where the chicken coops will be going. It will be behind the shop between the shop and the horse pen.
I started the area about a week ago and Hubby finished it up. It's all nice and smooth and relatively level.
Then we got rocks from our rock pile and lined them on the cut out. Of course the idea is to help hold the embankment up from getting washed down in case of rain. It turned out better than I thought it would.
Next up I will get a bunch of 6x8x16 cinder blocks to bury along the outside perimeter of the coops and pens. I figure I will have to get about 60 blocks. Then I can start putting the coops out here along with the coop yards.
About two and a half weeks til my chicks are here!