This was a recipe one of my Facebook friends posted. It sounded so good and easy I thought I'd try it. It was easy and good!
I'm sure if you wanted to add a layer of fresh berries in the middle it would turn out well too. This seems to be one of those easy-peazy pies that you can play around with to make your own variations. Enjoy!
PINK LEMONADE PIE
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen pink lemonade from concentrate, thawed
- Few drops red food coloring
- 1 (4 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 or 9-inch) baked pie crust
- 1/2 cup coconut, tinted pink
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, lemonade concentrate and food color, if desired.
- FOLD in whipped topping. Pour into prepared pie crust. Chill 4 hours or until set. Garnish with coconut.