Thursday, May 24, 2007

Just for Margaret

This is for my sister in Tuscon. I hope this satisfies your Wilamar Farm blog fix until we get back!

These were pictures taken with my new Nikon D40x camera. So far I love it. I've pretty much just used it on the automatic setting but my goal is to learn a new aspect of it at least one per week. I figure it should come in handy on our vacation this weekend.

Have a great and safe Memorial Day weekend everyone.

Kneadermeier sunning herself

Disturbed by the photographer, she turns her back.

"Oh all, right. You know I'm beautiful!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW! I feel honored and priviledged to be addressed via your Blog, Tina. Your camera is an excellent choice, and the photos demonstrate but one aspect of your multi-talented, creative self. Your Blog certainly demonstrates your writing talent, wit, intelligence! I LOVE reading about life at Wilamar Farms, and live right there with you, vicariously, via your blogs.

PSSST: Don't let this get to her head, but Kneadermeier IS B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

I LOVE YOU, Margaret