Friday, November 7, 2008

Things To Do

With no baby to watch for the next few days here are a few things I SHOULD be doing.

Cleaning house:

the floors
the doggy smear doors.
Fix the sheep feeder.

Paint the wrought iron fence.

Fix the other fencing.

Instead of doing what I should be doing I've been playing. I've been working on the mosaic my sister requested. It's of our pretend logo.

I like it so much I'm making a similar one for myself!


Tomorrow is another day.

For now I'm headed back out to my "studio".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll come clean for you if you make me one of those logos!

Love, M

tina f. said...

DEAL!!!

Robbyn said...

Love it, Tina!!

Anonymous said...

Tina that is awesome! It looks professional! I think you need those business cards now!!
And, you call those smudgy windows, nah!!
XOXOX
Patti

Anonymous said...

The logo mosiac looks fabulous! Much more fun than chores.
MT