Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cross Mosaic

Here's the last cross mosaic I just finished. The rectangle glass made a nice border. The orange tiles make a good contrast to the multi-green cross and they match nicely with the border too. It's just too bad the photo doesn't show how pretty it really is.

In other news I just finished painting the hall and entry. I can't believe how sore I am from painting. It's good exercise apparently! It must be all the squatting and raising of the arms overhead. I've decided I don't really like doing the trim, but I can do the walls all day! Next up: the living room/dining area which is a fairly large amount of walls. I'm going to have to start bringing all our extra "stuff" to a storage facility soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just beautiful!! I tell you, you are missing
your calling here!! Warm weather Art & Wine Festivals... cha ching!
Patti

Anonymous said...

T, that cross mosaic is the most beautiful thing! It it's prettier in person then it must be amazing. Very nice work. I agree with Patti...you need to sell those.

I agree with you. Painting is a work out. I also agree that trim is poo poo and walls are good! LOL I use an angled brush that goes very thin. Helps. Good luck.

LC

Anonymous said...

I want one, please!
mt