Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Not Much New...

Not a lot going on these days. I have plans to redo the far back patio, I'm just not sure when all that is going to happen. I should do what I normally do, and that is just get it started. Right now I'm just glad I have the design worked out and I know what tile I want to put in.

Ladysmith is still limping. Franz, the dairyman, said she probably pulled a ligament or tendon or something due to her toes being overgrown for so long. He tried to reassure me that if there are no gaping wounds or swelling she will probably be okay. It's just a matter of time, and it may be quite some time, before it really gets better.

The sheep are all looking good. I separated Perry from the ewes a couple of weeks ago. He probably doesn't like it when they are out eating grass and he's stuck in his pen, but oh well. He tends to start getting a little too aggressive with them after they've all been bred and they are refusing his advances. This December should be quite interesting as that's when Ladysmith and the ewes are due.

That's about it for now. I know, not very exciting. Sometimes that's just the way I like it.

No comments: