Monday, November 5, 2007

Cambria Weekend, I

This weekend we went with our friends to their cottage in Cambria. It was nice to get away from town for a couple of days.

Friday afternoon and Saturday you couldn't have asked for better weather. It was in the 70's with a tiny bit of a breeze. On Friday we went to a local restaurant down the street and had appetizers for dinner. That was fun and yummy.

The view from the front porch.
A little visitor to the potted plant on the porch.
Of course you have to have the seaside sunset photo.
These are termites coming out of a stump on the vacant lot next door. This happened right at dusk. So we got a can of Raid and took care of them!


I'll post a couple more pictures tomorrow, including our walk on the beach boardwalk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! Cambria is one of my favorite places. The family enjoyed many wonderful vacations there, and it holds dear and romantic memories for me.

M

SUPERB PHOTOS!

Robbyn said...

Love love love love the hummingbird picture! My grandparents and I used to watch them from their back porch...great memory!