Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sheep Shots

Here are a few pictures of some of the babies. One of Ewenice's girls has a brown left ear and you can plainly see the brown dot on the back of her neck. The only thing I can think of where the brown came from might be from Perry. He's a 7/8 blood Dorper, so it may be from whatever the 1/8 part is. You can also see I've banded all their tails, so at least that job is done. They should be falling off in about 2-3 weeks.
And here are 3of4's boys peeking out from behind her. For some reason they both have rather droopy ears, one obviously more so than the other. They are so terribly cute.
Today I got the fence panels to protect the trees. I'll install those tomorrow and then I'll be able to let all the sheep out so the babies can start gamboling about.

I hope everyone remembered to change their clocks to Daylight Savings time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the pictures! Makes us feel like we are there with you. All the babies are SO cute.

Love, LC