Friday, June 19, 2009

The Dot

You know how at Christmas or birthdays you stick ribbons on the kid's heads and they walk around and it's so cute? Awww.

When I got the new ram shield yesterday it had a little sticker on it. I took it off and put it on the baby's forehead. She thought I stuck something in her hair and kept trying to swish the "thing" out of her hair. I had to pretend to take something out of her hair and showed it to her to prove that it was not longer there. That satisfied her.

She didn't realize that the sticker was still on her forehead and I thought it would be funny to leave it there for her mom to find. Of course it ended up ruining what would have been an otherwise perfectly nice picture.
What's on the sticker?

When her mom came to pick her up she saw the sticker and wondered aloud, "I don't remember going to Pakistan for vacation!"

Awwww!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, T!!!!!!!

The photo isn't ruined at all - little one is so cute, dot or zans dot. She would be considered married were she in India. Thank goodness she's "shielded" from that, lol.

I LOVE YOU, M

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Ok, now we don't buy from the Taliban, right!

I hope your day is filled with lots of
love, laughter and pampering too!!
LOTS OF LOVE,
Patti

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Carli is too funny and obviously gets it from her momma. I think the dot is cute. I clicked on it and it took me to the bigger pic of S. LOL

Hope you went out and did something wonderful for your day.
Love,
LC