Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Horseback Ride In The Back Yard

Carli was off work today and the baby has a bit of a cold, so they are spending the day together. It's been a while since either of them went riding. We had a bit of sprinkles earlier but for the most part it's cool and sunny outside so they tacked Flora up and rode around the back yard.

(PS--I'm not happy about neither one of them having no helmets on. I strongly recommend wearing a helmet ANY time you horseback ride.)



Here's a little video of them going around. At the end it looks like the baby may be crying but she is saying "my picture, my picture".


And I think the smile says it all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures and loved the video, it looked like they both had a good time, hope the cold is on the end side!
Patti