Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Slowly But Surely

It's been a little over a month and a half since I had my lapband surgery. So far I've lost 31 pounds. I've been averaging about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds per week. I'd like to lose the weight a little faster but according to experts that is a good rate of loss.

I thought it was about time to show a couple of pictures. The first picture is from February 17th, when my mouth was ablaze with the cold sores.

This second picture is from March 22. You can notice a difference, even though it is a small difference, but there is a difference!

I go for my first "fill" this Friday. That is where the band is filled with a saline solution to tighten it. I can tell it's time to get it done because I've actually been getting hungry between meals.

Little by little it's happening!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go T! I can see a difference. Keep up the great work.

Love, LC
ps...a little smile would be nice!

; )

Anonymous said...

You are doing great!
Love ya
MT

Anonymous said...

OK, this is my 2nd attempt at a message?? You look fantastic and I can see big changes, thats a lot of weight, go grab 3 bags of tatoes! Thats what I did when I lost 10 lbs. its amazing. THREE BAGS!! I see it
when I scroll up and down in your arms, rear and tummy, I am sure in 'real' life its all over!! GOOD WORK!
Love,
Patti

~M~ said...

I am impressed! Good work. And yes, you may think it's a "little" difference, but I can see quite a bit of difference too! Slow and steady is probably the healthiest way.

Also glad to see your cold sore outbreak has gone away too. I bet your glad of that!!

Take care, your doing great!!

~M~