Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Birthday

Sunday was the day we came home from our vacation and it was also Carli's birthday. I'll talk more about the vacation later. Today I just wanted to make the mention of my daughter's 21st birthday and share some pictures. These are of the baby, of course.


I think she enjoyed the ice cream and cake more than any of the rest of us!

I know there were some other birthdays I missed while we were away so happy birthday to you all, You Know Who You Are!

More on vacation later. I have to try and get back in the groove of being back home. Adios for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the 21 year old, and that baby spoon looks perfect for the baby!! Love the pig tails!!
Are you typing on something new??? !!!!!!!
Hope your trip home was relaxing and all the animals came through just fine!!
I too am trying to get back into the swing of things!
Patti