Friday, November 25, 2011

A Change From The Boxes

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! We did. The only thing I forgot to do was make the rolls (the Pillsbury tube kind) so I made them this morning and had one with an egg. They sure are hard to beat.

Today we decided to take a break from the boxes and do some other work.

My husband got out his new torch and started clearing the driveway of tumbleweeds.
It took a lot longer than I thought, but he got most of it done.
While he was doing that I was putting some shelves together. These were the shelves that used to hold all the boxes of tiles I used for mosaic-ing.
I was done with my chore a lot sooner than he was done with his.
Now they are ready to be put to good use!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did all your tiles come up? Or did you sell them?
Nice shelves, I can't wait to see all those pictures of your house, with all your furniture in and arranged, and that pantry!!
I am guessing those weeds were growing up through cracks? That little tool will come in handy for the BBQ and the fireplace too!!
Glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving, first of many in your new home!!
XOXOOX
P