Thursday, December 11, 2008

Got It!

I think I finally got it figured out. How to join my mini videos to make one single video, that is. First I found something in the Apple Quicktime thingie on my computer, but it was saying I would have to purchase the software to enable the editing capabilities. Being on the cheapskate frugal side, I decided not to purchase it. I decided instead to keep looking for another way. And EUREKA! I finally found something through my Nikon PictureProject program.

I don't have everything perfected yet. Apparently I should be able to add music, titles, etc, but this is what I have for now. The time was shortened by the auto-producer because I don't know anything else right now, but you get the idea. This is me feeding with the dogs yesterday morning. I didn't realize the engine noise from the tractor was so loud so my apologies for that.

The video is only about a minute long. BTW today was just as foggy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool to see the fog, the house, yard and the pups having fun, good job!

Hope the walks are helping with the pain too!
P

Anonymous said...

It was like a little farm tour! Cool. And neat to "hear" your voice!