Friday, July 6, 2007

New On My Other Site

I don't have animals for sale year round. With just one cow, one bull, and one ram and five ewes that's an obvious fact. Because of that, my other web site, Wilamar Farm Animals Available For Sale, was inactive for long periods of time.


I don't like the idea of nothing happening for weeks, or even months at a time, so I decided to make a little change. I hope everyone likes it.


What I'm going to try to do is post a new picture daily, one that I don't post here. The picture will be a different one every day of the animals around here, or the garden produce, or even one of the flowers.


So after you read the current post on this site you can click on the link to the left to check out the daily photo. Or click here.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: